Search this site
"Shonnie helped me have a more flexible and dynamic way of loving my children and myself when parenting is challenging."
"Shonnie's workshop helped me set greater things into motion and define my path more."
"Shonnie is a wise, intuitive, and enthusiastic coach, and I’m grateful for her ongoing support in my life.”
"Shonnie really helped me clarify the area of my life that needs direction and provided a road map to get me there."
"During Shonnie's seminar I had an ‘eureka moment’ that helped me know what I did not WANT or NEED to do any longer."
"Shonnie is fun and makes you look at things in new ways."
- Parent stress: Can’t we make it less stressful?
- Parenting is stressful — but not for the reasons you’d guess
- When children don’t respect boundaries
- Have happier holidays with your family
- Saying “No” to your child? Three Things to Remember
- Effectively approaching a conversation about a co-parenting difference
- Three common mistakes parents make when their child says “No!”