Connected, Loving, Joyful, Easy Family Life!coaching & classes for parents tired of struggling
Gain Skills to Make Everyday Easier
New Program Now Enrolling
The Yes Brain Learning Circle!
“The Yes Brain” Learning Circle is designed to make it easy for you to support your children to develop the resilience, courage, resourcefulness, and composure you want them to have for life. Plus, what you learn will make everyday interactions — even the toughest ones — easier to get through in ways that work for everyone involved.
Give toddlers to teens the tools to build resilience, curiosity, empathy, and calm
- Expand your abilities as a conscious parent — have research-backed ways to nurture your child’s strong brain development
- Gain effectiveness at managing the roughest moments — learn what you actually need to help your child calm big upsets AND learn from them in positive, lasting ways
- Build skills that will empower your children for life — effectively teach your children the social, emotional, and self-management skills that will help them smoothly ride life’s many waves
Easy for you to learn and use!
- Save yourself time — I give you all the critical info from The Yes Brain so you don’t have to read it yourself
- Make the learning stick — Each week I guide you with specific exercises and experiments to build your real-life skills
- Avoid overwhelm — At the end of the course, I answer participant’s key questions questions so you’re not left wondering what to do
“The Yes Brain” Learning Circle is designed to make it easy for you to learn and implement the skills and principles described in The Yes Brain. Your registration in the six-week-long program includes these features:
Weekly chapter reviews
Each week you’ll receive a detailed summary of the contents of the chapter in printable format (yours to keep and use with your family forever). You’re welcome to read the book yourself, yet this saves you precious reading time so you can focus on implementing what you learn.
In addition to the complete chapter reviews, you’ll receive specific homework to immediately begin incorporating the materials into family life. Without guidance, many parents just end up overwhelmed with more information (and more worries about what to do). I give you specific activities to put the chapter’s principles into action.
Question & Answer session
You get personal input from Shonnie. At the end of the program, each participant will be able to submit up to two questions for Shonnie to address on a live teleconference. The call recording will be yours to keep as well whether you attend the live call or not.
Is Your Family Life in Need of Restoration?
- Feeling guilt and frustration with yourself as a parent?
- Getting irritated or even angry with your children?
- Lacking encouragement for parenting in new ways?
- Craving something different at home but unsure how to get it?
I support loving, dedicated moms and dads to break away from handed-down parenting practices and rediscover their way, their patience, and their passion for creating peaceful family life that works for everyone. Keep reading below to learn more about my philosophy, my work, and the resources I have for conscious families. I look forward to connecting with you!
What’s My Take on Parenting Anyway?
I’d love for you to get a sense of my parenting perspective to see if what I offer feels like a fit for you and your family. If these or other videos speak to you, click the “Connect with Shonnie” tab at the bottom of my screen or reach out to me on Facebook.
Shonnie is fully committed to your growth as a parent so if you’re fully committed to investing the time and energy, you will see amazing results! Shonnie is so skilled at meeting you where you are at and asking the right questions to support you in unlocking your own wisdom, seeing your role, and feeling empowered to make positive changes.~ Laura
Shonnie has a great ability make you feel safe. She doesn’t talk down or give basic instructions and the best part is her willingness to make you feel included on the journey. You really feel the connection.~ Laine