Poet Mary Oliver asks “What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?” which is an invaluable question. Your answer is crucial to shaping the life you live and the legacy you’ll leave. For me, questions and answers are the tools of coaching and trust, respect, and love are the bedrock on which a great coaching relationship is built.
I am a fantastic coach…for the right people. Whatever the reason you ended up on this page, I encourage you to read on to see if I might be the coach you’re looking for. I can help you answer the critical questions of your life and put the answers into action.
I’m a fantastic coach for…
- Women, generally being somewhere between the ages of 30 and 50
- Recovering perfectionists, people-pleasers, and cultural misfits
- Those seeking to better align their lives with their own true values
- People who want to be more confident and comfortable in their own skin
- Professionals working to lead with integrity, heart, and passion
- People who want to be successful and fulfilled without being stress-filled and over-extended
- Anyone who is ready and willing to let go of excuses and start living their one “wild and precious life”
If you resonate with any of these descriptions, contact me for a complimentary coaching consultation.
To read more about my credentials and the types of coaching I provide, visit my Credentials and Services page.
Testimonials from clients
“In only three or four sessions with Shonnie, I dramatically increased my productivity and income! As a result, I now have more free time and a greater opportunity to pursue my creative writing. Shonnie is a wise, intuitive, and enthusiastic coach, and I’m grateful for her ongoing support in my life.”
“Thank you for everything you have inspired me to do up to this point! I so appreciate your motivating words and compassionate voice! You are very good at what you do.I have managed to get a job and get my schooling figured out and truly that is what I wanted to accomplish, I just never thought it would come together this quickly.”